Stranded Retail Curbside Pickup and Online Ordering Available
Retail Curbside Pickup and Online Ordering Available!
We are pleased to be able to offer Retail Curbside Pickup and Online Ordering under Phase 1 of Washington's Reopening Plan. You may easily shop on our website to replenish your knitting, crochet, and spinning supplies.
Online you will find all our yarn, needles, tools, and other accessories with all available color/size options listed. Click the drop down box for each selection and in-stock quantities will be displayed.
Pictures are labeled with color names and codes for reference when ordering. TIP: Right-Click and View Image for a larger view. Unfortunately, the drop down selection doesn't link and update to the matching picture, but we hope our website provider will add this feature soon. We are adding more pictures and color cards every day.
Need to see a color in person or squish a yarn?
We can accommodate a personal yarn viewing either via Zoom or by appointment at curbside pickup. Just give us a call to set it up.
Curbside Pickup Shop Hours:
* Most Weekdays from 1 - 5 pm
* Anytime by appointment
* Free Local Delivery (within 10 miles Edmonds)
We have partnered with our fabulous neighbors to enhance pickup:
* Thai by Day will hold our customer's orders for pickup during their regular hours, if we aren't in the shop (Tues-Sun 11am-7:30pm) Get your yarn and yummy dinner too! We will confirm with you, if your order is there for pickup.
* Brigid's Bottleshop Funtivities offers our Felted Soap Kits paired with cool drinks for you and the kids, you can even add some dinner for quick pickup.
Curbside Pickup Guidelines:
For everyone's safety, we are adhering to Govenor Inslee's Phase 1 Curbside Retail Employee Safety and Health Guidelines:
* If possible, please remain in your vehicle for pickup. Call or message us that you have arrived and someone will happily bring your order out.
* Anyone inside the store must wear appropriate PPE, such as a mask, wash hands or wear gloves, and observe the minimum six-foot separation.
* Payment should be made by in advance online or by card at pickup (no cash purchases).
* Need your yarn wound? Just make a note during check out or add "Yarn Winding" to your order.
* During this phased re-opening, we will not be accepting returns of any yarn, as it can not be safely disinfected or resold to another customer.
* Classes and socials will remain online only (see Times & Zoom Links below).